動詞： 1. put into a proper or systematic order; 例子 "arrange the books on the shelves in chronological order"2. make arrangements for; "Can you arrange a meeting with the President?"
3. plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
4. set into a specific format; of printed matter; 相似 "Format this letter so it can be printed out"
5. arrange attractively; "dress my hair for the wedding"
6. adapt for performance in a different way; "set this poem to music"
7. arrange thoughts, ideas, temporal events, etc.; "arrange my schedule"; "set up one's life"; "I put these memories with those of bygone times"
I knew God had arranged it all. That was obvious.
I want to meet this young man. Arrange a pleasant welcome for him.